I set this place up as invite-only, but I thought I would put it out there to you guys to see if you thought we should open up membership to the outside world?
Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.
We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.
I agree with this, as long as their opinions do not differ with mine.We need people with differing opinions..
I think that, if we keep it invite only, we run the risk of not having actual debate and the board could stagnate. We need people with differing opinions.
I think we have a solid set of rules, we have a zero tolerance policy for harassment and some pretty decent 'alumni' members who are able to spot and report things we think are out of order. We've all lived through 'bad times', lmao.
True, I was just thinking about building up a base of people that we know would not cause any trouble so that the board would be active and new non invited people can easily see what us expected of them. So only keeping it invite only for a couple of weeks at the most
There could be hundreds of people that think exactly like that... people that are just itching for a place like this.I have never participated in the SPN fandom before. I think its fair to say they scare and worry me a little.