I'm starting a rewatch from the beginning if anyone wants to join in. Been meaning to do it for a long time now.
Feel free to also start a rewatch for any season you'd like.
Feel free to also start a rewatch for any season you'd like.
Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.
We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.
What Netflix you have?Oh, re-watch! Before Netflix removed it I recently re-watched season 1, but if I can find the eps somewhere else here I'd gladly re-watch (or catch up with) any other season![]()
I don't understand how there are two Netflixes.I have been watching seasons 1-10 on it.
Well, that's just silliness.Different countries have different licences, so some countries don't have shows that others do. UK Netflix doesn't have any supernatural for example, whereas America has up to season 10.