• Welcome to SPN.club! Before you start posting, please be aware that this is a "No bullshit" board - meaning, we have a no tolerance policy for treating other members or their opinions with disrespect. If you can't accept other viewpoints, please go elsewhere: what is tolerated on other Supernatural sites does not fly here.

    We are an invitation-only board, which means you will only be able to register if a current member has given you an invite link.

Pokemon Go - Turning evil?

SwanSong

Wayward Weirdo
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1,151
Location
Oz
I have never had an interest in pokemon before, but this game is a bit of fun.

I always thought they were evil things so I am trying to get this out of my head (because they are everywhere :/) anyway, people say they are friendly.

We know Supernatural has poked fun at fans before - do you think they will venture here?
 
Top Bottom